Monday 4 May 2009

.... and add a little glamour.

I recently had great pleasure in hosting a portrait shoot with the gorgeous Beth and stunning Justine.

There are times when being a photographer can prove a lonely, difficult and frustrating pursuit, and then there are times when girls like Justine & Beth come along for a shoot!

As well as adding a little glamour to the otherwise austere environs of the studio, they also set the place ringing with laughter. There was no way these girls were going to take themselves to seriously and we all had a great time during the shoot. For me, the afternoon passed just too quickly, but the girls had a schedule to keep so I tried to get as much as I could in the time allowed.

Ladies, I hope you’re pleased with the results, and do feel free to come back again soon. Please? :-)

Thanks girls:


No comments: